C de Kevlar 
El blog del Cordín de Kevlar

19.1.05  

De lo que nos trajeron los reyes

The Real Frank Zappa Book - Frank Zappa with Peter Occhiogrosso - Click para leer

"I don't want to write a book, but I'm going to do it anyway, because Peter Occhiogrosso is going to help me. He is a writer. He likes books -- he even reads them. I think it is good that books still exist, but they make me sleepy.

The way we're going to do it is, Peter will come to California and spend a few weeks recording answers to 'fascinating questions,' then the tapes will be transcribed. Peter will edit them, put them on floppy discs, send them back to me, I will edit them again, and that result will be sent to Ann Patty at Poseidon Press, and she will make it come out to be 'A BOOK.'

One of the reasons for doing this is the proliferation of stupid books (in several languages) which purport to be About Me. I thought there ought to be at least ONE, somewhere, that had real stuff in it. Please be advised that this book does not pretend to be some sort of 'complete' oral history. It is presented for consumption as entertainment only."






Dew player
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself
Revista Barcelona - Una solución europea para los problemas de los argentinos.
PMB Music
Wicked Weasel Bikinis
This page is powered by Blogger.
Ex Haloscan